Third party administrator benefits:
- TPAs need companies to go self-insured in order to service them and administrate their medical claims.
- The Pratter network of known costs with our search and compare engine eliminates the worry of high and hidden medical costs. This makes it inviting for companies to go self-insured to reduce their health care costs.
- Provides an opportunity to decrease yearly health care costs for the first time for their clients.
- Pratter.us serves as a differentiator when offering administrative services as a TPA: grow market share, reduce churn and upsell upsell existing clients.
- Join us! A Pratter reseller agreement is available upon request by calling us at 724-830-8100 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Broker/group benefit firm benefits:
- Pratter.us serves as a differentiator when offering broker services to the employer to grow market share, reduce churn and upsell existing clients.
- Our concierge medical billers can answer the medical cost and billing questions that would previously have been directed to you.
- Join us! A Pratter agent agreement is available upon request by calling us at 724-830-8100 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not offer a direct service to the consumer-at-large at this time.
- We ask consumers to request that their employers provide Pratter as a medical cost transparency service to them as a means of saving both the employee and employer on health care costs.
- The employer can then direct their broker of record or third party administrator (TPA) to Pratter to fulfill this request.