What We Do
CareGuide Advocates is a medical cost savings and transparency company.
We offer three custom software-based cost savings platforms.
Our mission: help millions save billions on routine medical care.
- We focus on the common care
- Blood Work
- Urgent Center Care
- Surgery Center Care
- Imaging Studies
Money Map is a low-cost care locator. Using Google Maps and markers, Money Map displays nearby low cost, in-network providers by category in just seconds.
- Tap the Map to save or make money
- Care options travel with you on our mobile experience
- Save 60% on average with Money Map providers
- $1,000,000 in potential savings exists on routine care for every 1,000 employees
- Have a network? Want your own Money Map? CareGuide Advocates can do that for you.
CareGuide Advocates Cost Driver Report
The CareGuide Advocates Cost Driver Report uses your health plan’s own privacy compliant medical claims data to leverage actionable savings solutions.
- The only line-itemized health plan spend of cost drivers on the market
- Top 12 care items make up half the spend. Understand them within one minute.
- We name names. We show real pricing.
- Every procedure by test name, CPT code, provider name and real price paid (claim allowable)
- Frequency of use per provider and procedure (spending pattern by plan members)
1,000% pricing variation exists for the same care in-network. No plan should accept this. Cost drivers can be targeted.
Search and Save Engine
- View lowest to highest priced medical providers per care time with real prices paid
- Unlimited medical cost searches by zip code at pratter.us for each member and his or her family
- Medicare or network-specific pricing (provide us your claims to make this happen)
- Perfect for reference-based pricing (RBP) health plans
- You have the right to view the very medical bills you paid.
- We make it second grade easy for plans to understand an itemized medical bill of its cost drivers
- Create actionable insight and solutions to save money on medical care
- 100% loyal to our self-insured customers
- No financial conflicts of interest with hospitals or health insurance companies
Partnering With CareGuide Advocates
We seek partnerships with like-minded people, helping those who want all to have affordable access to care the CareGuide Advocates way, growing their businesses while serving others using CareGuide Advocates products and services.
Best-fit business entities include
- Health plan third party administrators (TPAs)
- Employee benefit consultants
- Self-insured companies
- Self-insured unions
- Online benefits platforms
- Professional employer organizations (PEOs)
- Alternative health plans, such as Christian shares